TheAwsomeOpossumTheAwsomeOpossum

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

*stunned*

Just Beautiful.

No criticism.

Flowering Night (Hyper Mix) Flowering Night (Hyper Mix)

Great Piano, Everythine else....

The Piano was awsome, it really sounded great.

The rest of the song however, was kinda over-staccattoed, and i was sort of like.... well yah, not happy.

But if you could make a piece with the piano, and extend it in a different way, it would be awsome.

Wanana (Team Fortress) Wanana (Team Fortress)

Ok.

There's alot of empty space in this song. It needs to be filled up more. Otherwise, I find it hard to focus on the song, and the feeling it causes in me.

Kaboohze responds:

Interresting. Never thought of that, thanks for mentioning it. I'll see what I can do for the future. :)

Our Special Place...Remember? Our Special Place...Remember?

Nice.

A very, very good peace of music. Yet I listen to it, and find that I still desire something. You are holding back the song, making it go slower than the music flows, and I find myself wanting to rush the song. Still a good peace, but you should really try to let music like this flow.

I do like how it brings a very peaceful feeling upon me though =D.

lanky21 responds:

Thanks for the review, Opossum! Continued peace be upon you.

Death's coming Death's coming

Eh.

Sorry, but I have to be honest, this song just really isn't my taste. It seems to have very little variety, and the cutoff at the end is very abrupt. Make it longer and more varietized, and I will give a better rating.

[AL] Eternal Struggle [AL] Eternal Struggle

Nice!

Really good, especially the beginning, provides a feeling of relaxed focus.

There is one section twoards the end that I feel just doesn't belong to the song, but maybe that's because it contrasts kinda with the original feeling expressed by the song.

You've made the song flow, yet relinquish control (and the best songs aren't controlled or held back), which is something not many songs that bring upon this feeling do, so kudos to you on that.

ChampionAnwar responds:

Thank you very much for the in depth review. I'm glad you liked it and thought it was good enough for a 10 :).
The end section was made for contrast - I didn't want it to be repetitive, so I experimented with it a bit. I may work on it in the future. . . Thanks once again for the review, it's well appreciated.

Transcendence Transcendence

Very Good.

A very good song, with a good tune. But like t0xic, I didn't quite come across with a memory of it, or an intense emotion from it.

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Epic!

This has been, and always will be one of my most favorite songs. It totally revitalizes me.

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Great!

A really great song, full of emotion. The best songs always stun you with their epicness, and this just hits the spot. When I listen to it, I feel timeless, stuck in a place beyond the cares of the real world. It truly is a land of the forgotten.